Draxysoft Wallpaper Sequencer (Walser) is a state-of-the-art wallpaper manager for Windows. With Wallpaper Sequencer you can create collections of your favorite wallpapers (BMP, JPG ,PNG, GIF, PSD, PDD, PCX, PCC, WBZ, PSP, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PGM, PBM, TGA, VST, ISB, VDA, WIN, RLA, RPF, CEL, PIC image formats are supported) and automatically change them on each Windows startup or at specified time intervals that can be as small as 1 minute (for less memory usage Walser can be closed after the wallpaper change). You can also change the wallpaper (or clear the desktop at all) by pressing a hotkey (Wallpaper Sequencer lets you specify custom keyboard shortcuts for a number of wallpaper operations). If you use Power Toys for Windows XP, Wallpaper Sequencer enables you to create an individual set of wallpapers for each virtual desktop. The program can also enable the taskbar transparency (only under Windows 2000 and XP), revealing the entire wallpaper image. Other Wallpaper Sequencer features include full support for Windows XP visual themes, proportional stretching of wallpaper images and individual settings for each image, one-click access to desktop settings (such as screen resolution and refresh rate), support for transparent background of icon captions, ability to sort images by file type, multi-user support (on Windows NT/2000/XP only) and more.
» version 4.62 - posted on 2006-07-21
Fixed bug when clock and calendar parameters not saved on application close.
Improved timer functionality. You can setup time for one day/minute/second w/o additional minute and second.
Fixed bug with except
Draxysoft Wallpaper Sequencer License Agreement
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USERS USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Draxysoft grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWAREs programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 60 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWAREs documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Draxysoft. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Draxysoft and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. DRAXYSOFT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE DRAXYSOFT DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL DRAXYSOFT OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF DRAXYSOFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL DRAXYSOFT LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Draxysoft which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
Copyright (c) 2001-2005 Draxysoft. All rights reserved.